Free Premium Access Free Premium Access

Adelphi

  • About
    First called The Sans Pareil opening 27th November 1806 before changing its name to Adelphi in 1819. In 1858 the theatre was replaced by a more up to date building now called New Adelphi and then Royal Adelphi in 1867. Re designed in 1930 by Ernest Schaufelberg.
  • Built in
    1930
  • Capacity
    1500
  • Address
    The Strand
    London
    WC2E 7NA
  • Booking Contact
    020 7344 0055
  • Website

Members of Mandy Actors UK who have worked for Adelphi